First, just for statistical purposes:
3. Location (just the country or region's fine):
Now, the survey itself:
1. What does the phrase "homebirth" mean to you?
2. What does the phrase "hospital birth" mean to you?
3. Have you or has anyone you know given birth in a hospital? What was the experience like?
4. Have you or has anyone you know given birth at home? What was the experience like?
5. If niether you nor anyone you know has ever given birth, where do you think you or they would?
6. Which do you think is the safer option? Why?
7. What would influence your choice of either option?
8. What would be your concerns about either option?
9. Who do you think would provide better care, a doctor or a midwife? Why?
Comments will be screened for the privacy of commentors, but if you'd like your reply to be public feel free to make note of it and I'll unscreen it.
Thank you very very very very much anyone and everyone who chooses to help me out with this. If you could please direct other people this way, I'd really appreciate that too. It's a very informal survey, but it'd definately help to get as wide a sampling as possible, ne? Thank you!
Crossposted to: my journal, _____surveys, _homeworkhelp_, blank___surveys, childcaregivers, college_help, healthtalk, hellpaso, homework_help, naturalbirth, nerdies, ninemonthwait, parenting, parenting101, preg_teencenter, pregnanthubbies, public_health, surveys, teenmommies2, texas_moms, thesurveyplace, unique_surveys, vbac_birth, and young__mamas. I tried to only select journals which this was within the rules of, but if I somehow missed one, I'm very sorry. And I'm also very sorry about the extreme mess for any other person who might belong to every single one of those communities.